Good design is more than meets the eye. It impacts the way people feel about your company and its potential long-term success. So, it’s crucial for modern advisors to invest in thoughtful branding that tells your authentic story.
Branding, website design and content lay the foundation for your client experience and should come together to convey your firm’s story in a way that engages your target market.
In this episode, Rebecca Hourihan and Missy Schoedel discuss how quality design can improve your business. They outline the necessary elements 401(k) advisors need and highlight how 401(k) Marketing helps their clients find their authentic brand.
Rebecca and Missy discuss:
- The foundational elements you need for marketing your business
- Why quality design is necessary to convey your brand’s story
- The most important components to creating website longevity
- How 401(k) Marketing can help you design your brand
- And more
- Plan Sponsor Magazine
- Fiduciary Decisions
- BlackRock Investor Pulse Survey
- Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug
- Fi360: Build a Brand Workshop (Password Required)
Connect With Missy Schoedel:
Connect With Rebecca Hourihan:
- (619) 230 – 5464
- 401(k) Marketing
- LinkedIn: Rebecca Hourihan
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Marketing
- Twitter: 401(k) Marketing
About Our Guest:
Missy Schoedel joined the 401(k) Marketing team in January of 2015 and as the company’s first employee, has been an integral part of growing the firm to where it is today. Armed with a passion to nurture and connect, she has helped many top advisors craft their unique value propositions, develop strong brand identities and create meaningful connections through a variety of marketing mediums. She brings fresh ideas, a deep understanding of the retirement industry and a curiosity that drives her to explore new ways to enhance client relationships.