To grow your advisory firm, you need initiatives and strategies that can help you reach a broader clientele.
In this episode, Sasha Cibrian shares her knowledge on how to design the necessary activities to expand your firm. She covers topics like client acquisition, retention, reputation, brand awareness and why having niche retirement plan content enhances your trust. Additionally, she provides useful tips to help businesses expand their network through email campaigns and social selling with LinkedIn.
- The concept of business development
- How the sales funnel can be useful to develop business strategies
- Tips on how to advance an advisor’s business
- The value of outsourcing when getting into business development
- And more!
Connect With Sasha Cibrian:
- LinkedIn: Sasha Cibrian
- (619) 230 – 5464
- 401(k) Marketing
- Retirement Plan Marketing
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Marketing
- Schedule a meeting with 401(k) Marketing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed