Have you ever tried to search for a business or a person but can’t find anything about them?
More importantly, are you and your company easily discoverable on Google and search engines?
When plan sponsors look you up, it’s critical that you come up on the first page of google every time, or you run the risk of losing business.
In this episode, Rebecca Hourihan is joined by Missy Schoedel to discuss the importance of search engine optimization (SEO) for you and your business.
Rebecca and Missy discuss:
- What is search engine optimization (SEO) and how does it work?
- Identifying your keywords for SEO and tools that can help
- Why content marketing is critical for SEO
- How social media and SEO are related
- And more
Connect With Rebecca Hourihan:
- (619) 230 – 5464
- 401(k) Marketing
- LinkedIn: Rebecca Hourihan
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Marketing
- Schedule a meeting with 401(k) Marketing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed