Planning for retirement is similar to an onion. Every time you learn a little bit more about it, you peel back another layer.
In this episode, Rebecca Hourihan talks with Marcia Mantell, an author and blogger, and the owner of Mantell Retirement Consulting. Marcia has nearly 30 years of experience working with retirement planning strategies, and today, she shares the nitty gritty specifics of Social Security and Medicare. Tune in to hear her funny stories that will help educate employers, employees and financial advisors as they support their clients towards their golden years!
- Marcia’s journey into the retirement education and planning business
- Which tools help successfully educate individuals
- How she helps address unique one-on-one situations
- Stories from her years of experience
- And more
Connect With Marcia Mantell:
- Mantell Retirement Consulting
- Boomer Retirement Briefs
- LinkedIn: Marcia Mantell
- Twitter: Marcia Mantell
Connect With Rebecca Hourihan:
- (619) 230 – 5464
- 401(k) Marketing
- LinkedIn: Rebecca Hourihan
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Marketing
About Our Guest:
Marcia Mantell: For nearly 30 years, Marcia Mantell has helped de-mystify retirement planning concepts for top financial services firms and pre-retirees. Marcia writes extensively as a guest columnist, runs her company Mantell Retirement Consulting and is considered an expert in Social Security and Medicare.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed