When marketing your business, it’s important to have a diverse strategy so you can reach as many of the right plan sponsors as possible.
In this episode, Rebecca Hourihan speaks with retirement plan advisor legend, Mike Kane of Plan Sponsor Consultants. Mike discusses the importance of advisors using a variety of marketing tactics in their business’ tool kit to reach the largest audience.
- The evolution of Plan Sponsor Consultants marketing tactics over the years to get in front of prospective clients
- The current marketing strategy Mike and his team use to win retirement plan business
- The three topics plan sponsors are most interested in
- Advice for financial advisors and ways they could implement marketing strategies into their practices
- What the retirement plan industry might look like in 10 years
- And more
Connect With Mike Kane:
Connect With Rebecca Hourihan:
- Schedule a meeting with 401(k) Marketing
- (619) 230 – 5464
- 401(k) Marketing
- LinkedIn: Rebecca Hourihan
- LinkedIn: 401(k) Marketing
About Our Guest:
Michael Kane serves as Managing Director of Plan Sponsor Consultants. He is a member of Retirement Partners Group (RPG), a network of advisors associated with LPL Financial who are among the 401(k) plan distribution leaders in terms of number of retirement plan advisors, plans, participants and assets under advisement. He is also a member of GRP Advisor Alliance, an independent network of retirement plan focused advisors. GRP Advisor Alliance is not affiliated with or endorsed by LPL Financial. Mike is also a member of the prestigious national Retirement Advisor Council (RAC), where he serves on 2 committees. Mike also serves on various committees of the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA), a division of the American Retirement Association. Mike also serves on the Retirement Advisor Leadership Committee of LPL Retirement Partners. He is a member of the Centre For Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX) and the Center for Fiduciary Studies.
Mike is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA). AIFA’s have completed a rigorous specialized program on investment fiduciary standards of care at the Center for Fiduciary Studies, in association with the University of Pittsburgh Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business. He also is a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor through the National Association of Plan Advisors.